Split plummer block housings, SNL and SE 2, 3, 5 and 6 series
SE plummer block housings are a new generation with a number of new features and a stronger material grade. They are available from size 507 up to and including 515-612.
SNL and SE plummer block housings enable the incorporated bearings to achieve maximum service life with less need for maintenance. Different housing variants and seal designs are available, making the use of tailored housings virtually unnecessary and enabling costeffective bearing arrangements to be made.
- Self-aligning ball bearings
- Spherical roller bearings
- CARB toroidal roller bearings
Bearing dimension series
- 02, 03, 22, 23, 32
Shaft diameter range
- 20 to 160 mm
- 3/4 to 5 1/2 in.
Typical shaft-bearing combinations
- Plain shaft with bearing on an adapter sleeve
- Stepped shaft with bearing on a cylindrical seat
- Grey cast iron
- Spheroidal graphite cast iron
- Two-bolt mounting
- Four-bolt mounting
Compliance to standards
(two-bolt plummer block housings)
- SN, SNA, SNH series