Flow rate control and monitoring for oil circulation lubrication systems
Oil circulation systems are used for lubrication, cooling and particle removal in pulp and paper, mining and many heavy industry applications. The SKF Flowline Monitor measures and controls the oil flow rates in these lubrication systems. The SKF Flowline Monitor is simple to operate and allows operators to see the flow rate status of each individual lubrication point.
Utilizing Windows-based software, Flowline’s RS232 interface makes computer configuration possible, and its Controller Area Network (CAN bus) interface enables remote monitoring and configuration of the system. The flow rate is calculated by measuring the propeller rotation time and compensating the result by oil viscosity grade and oil temperature.
- Easy to use with clear digital display and practical LED indicator system
- Modular metering and monitoring system for customized requirements
- Independently scalable output via user interface
- Adjustment range from 0,1 to 100 l/min
- Electronic temperature measurement and temperature-compensated measuring results
- Updated, modern keypad design
- Minimal pressure loss because of turbine based metering technology
- Energy efficient and accurate operation