Pre-lubrication metering devices for use in single-line lubrication systems
Developed for use in single-line, centralized lubrication systems, series OI-AL-SR single-port, prelubrication metering devices (cartridges) feature an integrated control pin. The devices are designed for installation in manifolds or in base plates with up to 40 lubrication points. Three cartridge models with different fixed metering quantities provide flexible lubrication system design. Reduced feeding of main lines and feed lines in machines/systems saves on materials and installation costs.
Features and benefits:
- Screw-in type, single-port metering device with cartridges for prelubrication
- For use with manifolds having one to eight ports or with base plates with up to 40 ports to match number of lubrication points
- Suitable for many lubrication points in constricted rooms
- All main line and feed line connections are located internally in the manifolds or base plates
- Simplifies installation, control function and replacement by use of one unit