Manually operated pump for use with dual-line or progressive systems
The manually operated HJ 2 pump was developed to provide lubricant to points that do not require continuous lubrication.
Comprised of two supply pistons and a 3 liter (0.8 gal) reservoir with an integrated stirring device, this robust pump operates effectively, even at low temperatures. Operating pressure is 300 bar (4 350 psi).
Features and benefits:
- Suitable for use with dual-line or progressive systems
- Dispenses greases up to NLGI 3
- Available with left- or right-hand lever
Important Safety Advice
The SKF Group attaches great importance to the quality and safety of its products. User satisfaction and safety are our highest priorities. We would therefore like to inform you of a voluntary safety-related measure.
Voluntary safety measures for pumps to be used in lubrication systems - these relate to:
- all ZPU series pumps manufactured until the end of December 2016
- all HJ2 series pumps manufactured until the end of December 2016
To read the full advice, click on the links below: